Sunday, January 06, 2008
- Name: Williams
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Today, Marketing. Tomorrow, the World.
Playlist-Goodness of the Moment
- 1: Frank Sinatra - I'm Gonna Live Till I Die
- 2: Hanne Hukkelberg - Cheaters Armoury
- 3: Modeselektor - Silikon (ft. Sacha Perera)
- 4: The Heritage Orchestra - Sky Breaks
- 5: KT Tunstall - Suddenly I See
- 6: The Temptations - (I Know) I'm Losing You
- 7: The Streets - Can't Con An Honest John
- 8: The Bee Gees - Spirits (Having Flown)
- 9: Harvey Avenue - I Feel Fine (Beatles Cover)
- 10: Ismael Miranda - No Me Digas Adios
- 11: Gary Jules - Mad World (Tears for Fears cover)
Long Articles I've Been Meaning To Finish
- The Rise of Flash Video, Part 1
- Color Theory for Developers (devsource.com)
- Googlebombing The mid-term elections (Slate)
- Why Are Atheists So Angry? (richarddawkins.net)
- Macintosh. Twenty Years Later. (aresluna.org)
- Post Iowa Reactions (Email Thread)
- Best Advertisement Ever... no, really this time.
- Best Campaign Ad, Ever.
- The Headline Buried Within...
- Daft Punk... Eat Your Heart Out
- A new addition to list of things I need to do befo...
- And now, a break from teh Politicks
- Open Letter to the Ron Paul Community
- A Great Read